The following went in a blender:
– About half a cup of raw cashews
– A cup or so of water (with more added as needed to keep things moving)
– A whole head of roasted cauliflower florets and a small red onion, with olive oil and a little salt
– Some chopped fresh parsley
– Three cloves of garlic
– Quarter cup of nutritional yeast, approximately
– Fresh ground pepper
Going to put it on some gemelli pasta.
I would add greens, but I’m fresh out.
Edited to add: this is a pretty versatile thing. When it cools, it’s solid and makes a great dip/spread. It was also good dolloped over a kale-tempeh stir fry and rice. I’d bring it to a party.