I signed up for Vegan MoFo, so maybe I will post more. Not that anyone follows me…which is all well and good, really. But for that, I really ought to bother to take pictures of my food. So more more plain text monstrosity.
This one’s easy: pesto dressing.
- basil leaves – like, a handful
- walnuts – also something like a handful
- garlic – five or six cloves
- olive oil – just poured some in
- nutritional yeast – as much as it took
- lemon juice – fresh squeezed, most of one
- salt – just a pinch
- water – to thin it out for blending purposes
Put in blender. Blend. Blend some more. Let sit.
We ate this with baked tofu + tomato slices, mixed greens and spinach, and brown rice. But it would work with any number of things, because pesto. Yup. That’s it.